Friday, July 29, 2011

Dryer-free for a month contest

For the past few months I’ve been doing my best to not use my dryer and discovering that I really don’t need it. So, I decided to extend the challenge to you as well – to try not using your dryer for the entire month of August.

What do you have to do?

(1) Not use your dryer during the entire month of August. This doesn’t apply to you personally, but to your entire household (and, yes, it will be a challenge to convince my hubby). Obviously I am depending on you to be honest with me here as I have no way of making sure anyone actually does this.

(2) Post on Bums Away’s facebook page at least once during the month of August something about your dryer-free experiences. Good, bad, ugly – all comments are welcome. Did it rain for 3 days and you’re all out of underwear? Do you not have a dryer so this is really easy for you? Etc. etc. (There’s no advantage in posting more than once, however you’re welcome to do so for fun. Commenting on someone else’s post doesn’t count – you must create your own post.)

(3) Be a resident of Canada

(4) In early September, I will be asking who made it dryer free for a month. If you did, you need to comment on this post (on the Bums Away facebook wall). I will leave two days for people to respond. Those ‘responses’ will be considered entries for the draw if you meet the other 3 criteria (above).

What’s up for grabs?

Since September is back to school time, I will be giving away 2 Itzy Ritzy snack bags (your choice of prints – as long as I have them in stock) to a random person who meets the above criteria. http://www.bumsawaydiapers.com/products/details.php?p=346&c=120

So, have fun and get creative in drying your clothes (and no, a Laundromat is not an optionJ).

No comments:

Post a Comment