Some great new diapers arrived today from Happy Heinys. They have been hard at work making changes to their existing diaper line - making it better than ever. Here are some of the changes:
One-Size Pocket Diaper
This is the one that they've changed the most. Here's what they've done:
- Better Fit for Smaller Babies - The One-Size diaper's rise has been shortened a bit to fit smaller babies better. The rise on the Happy Heinys One-Size Diaper continues to be longer than other brand's to ensure a comfortable, snugger fit for a wide range of body types.
- Same Great Fit for Larger Babies - Happy Heinys One-Size now offers a better fit for both big and small babies, and every size in between! The improvement in fit for smaller bodies has done nothing to compromise the great fit and comfort for larger babies that customers expect from Happy Heinys.
- Less Bulk. Less Drooping. - The improved One-Size now features a smaller belly panel and reduced width between the leg openings. This styling change means less bulk in the bottom and less drooping for a better look, fit and feel!
- Leak-Resistant - Happy Heinys works to make diaper changes as easy as possible. The latest design "tweaks" go further to prevent leaks. The new leak-resistant design offers improved performance over the original One-Size, especially when worn by slender to average weight babies.
- Longer Life - Happy Heinys diapers include fantastic elastic bindings that are easy to replace if needed. With this value-added assurance, the investment in reusable cloth diapers lasts even longer, through multiple changes and multiple siblings, if necessary!
To see this diaper, go to http://www.bumsawaydiapers.com/products/details.php?p=388&c=98
Like the old diaper? Bums Away has lots in stock and will take special orders for the old style of the one-size pocket.
Organic One-Size Pocket
Now available with snaps. http://www.bumsawaydiapers.com/products/details.php?p=294&c=98
Happy Heinys has come out with a one-size version of this fitted diaper. It is also now available in snaps (for the one-size only). http://www.bumsawaydiapers.com/products/details.php?p=297&c=98
Also now available with snaps: http://www.bumsawaydiapers.com/products/details.php?p=293&c=98